Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm falling in love.

I'm falling in love recently. Alright, her name is Leisha Hailey. Leisha Hailey! A woman who driving me crazy. She is so fucking hot, gorgeous, amazing and fantastic! Do not forget to mention something important that she is an out lesbian. So brave. 

Here she is. Totally and completely hot. Hot hot hot! Oh My GOD.
I love her eyes. What are you thinking Leisha?


And her smiles. Cool with bass right?


And when she wears glasses. It's cute>< She's very cool to wear sunglasses too!
She is an actress. I know her from the dyke drama(laughs), The L Word. She plays Alice Pieszecki on the show. I need to admit that I fall in love with Alice before I fall in love with Leisha. Alice is not a perfect character but so what? No one is perfect! The fact is, Alice is totally hot and cute for me. Leisha did a good job to play Alice so well. The funniest sex scenes of Alice and Dana do make me laugh to the max. I need to say, I love Dana too although she dump Alice on season 3 and at last she found out Alice is the one she wants to be with together when she's dying. 


Alright alright, I love Erin Daniels who plays Dana Fairbanks more than this character. Oh My God, I can't tell how amazing Erin is. She is the funniest lady I ever see. Funnier than Alice seriously. Erin is an intelligent, beautiful, hot and talented actress. She's also the script writer and executive producer of other drama. I love Erin Daniels! After saw the latest picture of Erin, I think Erin really needs to come back to Leisha.
Sweetest, cutest,  funniest and best couple on the drama.
So fucking cute.
Erin Daniels, married on 2009 and gave birth to a son on the same year. She is extremely beautiful.


Nice smile of Erin and cute Leisha behind her. The show won an award base on Dana's breast cancer storyline.
Alright back to Leisha. She is also a musician. Before 2007, she involved in two band, The Murmurs and Gush. Now she is one half of her duet band, Uh Huh Her. I love Uh Huh Her's music. I really do. 


The other member of Uh Huh Her is Camila Grey. Cam is also a fantastic woman(musician by the way) and I love her voice. Uh Huh Her plays electropop music and sometimes add in elements of rock and roll. I think there are some kind of psychedelic too. They said their music are kind of indie and can't categorized. I think so 'cause Uh Huh Her's music really special. If you're tired of the pop music in Taiwan and Hong Kong, you can try listen to Uh Huh Her. It will totally catches your ears.

Not A Love Song - Uh Huh Her. The first song I hear from Uh Huh Her. Nice MV and I love this song! PS: Unicorn defines lesbian. Oh My God Leisha. And Cam please pleeease come out of the closet!

Explode - Uh Huh Her. I can't really understand this MV but I love this song so much. Sexy,catchy and a little bit sad. Taken by The L Word on season 5, episode 3 to become one of the soundtrack too.

Leisha Hailey and Camila Grey. Great chemistry between 'em.

Uh Huh Her. Really a NICE band name. Uh huh:)
Sexy to the max. Why don't you two just together? 
There are many others nice songs of Uh Huh Her. My favorite song of Uh Huh Her is Dance with me. Others like Dreamer(Highly recommended for PLU), Common Reaction, Covered(Mine and Leisha's second favorite), Same High, Wait Another Day(Leisha and Cam's favorite), I See Red and bla bla bla. 


The new song of Uh Huh Her, "Never The Same" remembered me the love between Alice and Dana. It's too sad. But some of Leisha's fans said it is a song wrote by Leisha to K.D.Lang(her ex). Well, I would like to define it is a song from Alice to Dana. I love it.

Never The Same - Uh Huh Her. 2011 new song. Sad sad song. Uh Huh Her's style. The sadness is light(from the song) but deep into heart.

Uh Huh Her's new EP - "Black And Blue" is already sell online! http://www.uhhuhher.com/site/store Just have a look :) 
And here is one latest picture of Uh Huh Her,


Two crazy woman. Leisha is my “MAN”. You're strong(screams)><
PS: Although I love to see "Leisha-Erin" or "Leisha-Camila",  Leisha has a very stable relationship with Nina Garduno now. I wish Leisha happiness. :)